If you’re age 65 or are coming close to it, applying for Medicare and shopping for additional coverage can seem like a complicated process. There are dates to remember for enrollment, limits and rules around coverage and plenty of options to sift through. When you have questions about Medicare, it’s important to find accurate information.
Your questions regarding Medicare may vary depending on whether you’re already enrolled in Medicare or if you just want to check your eligibility. You may also have different concerns related to coverage, whether from Medicare Supplement insurance or a Medicare Advantage plan. If your coverage changes or guidelines change, and your existing plan is phased out, you’ll want a trusted partner to help navigate your options moving forward. No matter your comfort level with your Medicare coverage, SelectQuote is ready to help connect you to the resources you need.
Resources to Help Answer Your Medicare Plan Questions
Who do you call for Medicare questions? It depends on what specific questions you need answered. The top resources, however, fall into three categories:
- Medicare can provide information about what services Medicare covers, help find Medicare doctors, suppliers and health care providers, or provide detailed information about Medicare costs and services.
- Social Security can provide information regarding your Medicare eligibility. In addition, they can help you sign up for Original Medicare (Medicare Part A and Part B).
- SelectQuote will take the time to help you navigate your options for Medicare coverage to ensure you have enough coverage for your healthcare and prescription needs at a price that works for your budget.
SelectQuote helps Medicare beneficiaries after they’ve enrolled in Medicare Parts A and B.
Shopping for Medicare coverage beyond Original Medicare (Parts A and B) shouldn’t have to be overwhelming. From comparing plans and coverage, to finding the most affordable plan available, you shouldn’t have to do it on your own. If you have questions about how to choose a Medicare plan, don’t worry. At SelectQuote, we can help answer your Medicare questions, including topics such as:
- Shopping for prescription drug plans
- Making sure you have enough Medicare coverage
- Navigating premiums and deductibles
- When and how to switch from one Medicare plan to another
- Contacting your Medicare insurance company to find more information on your plan
Whether you’re a first-time Medicare enrollee seeking answers about additional coverage or are in the midst of shopping for a new plan during the Medicare Advantage and Prescription Drug Plan Annual Enrollment Period, our licensed insurance agents are standing by to answer your questions and help you find the coverage that’s right for you.
Get your Medicare questions answered with SelectQuote.
Medicare questions often have simple answers, but it can often come down to who—and what—to ask. At SelectQuote, we can help you navigate the Medicare maze and find the right kind of Medicare plan to meet your needs.
Our licensed insurance agents are well-versed in all things Medicare, from Medicare Advantage plans to Medicare Supplement (Medigap) coverage. To learn more, get started on your free quote today. There’s never an obligation to enroll.